Thursday, April 23, 2020

SABUDANA ALOO PAPAD || LOCKDOWN SPECIAL PAPAD

Sabudana Aloo Papad


Today I am sharing another papad Recipe which is Sabudana Aloo Papad(Sago Potato Papad). In summers,papads and pickles are speciality for Indians. Recently,I have posted many papad recipes which I Am sharing below-click on it to see in my Youtube Channel. You can also check the Recipes in My Blog Tagged With Label "Papads".

Similar Recipes

Poha Papad(Flattened Rice Papad)

Khichiya Papad


Sabudana(Sago) Papad


Rice Papad


Ingredients:


1/2 cup Sago(Sabudana)


1/2 Kg Potatoes(Boiled)


1 tsp Cumin Seeds(Jeera)


1 tsp Chilli Flakes


Salt as per Taste


1 tsp oil


Oil(For Frying)


Method:


Roast Dry Sabudana in a pan/Kadhai until gets pop up. Let it cool.


After it cools down,add it in mixer jar and make fine powder.


Take boiled potatoes and grate it with grater. Mix it Well.


In Potatoes,add prepared sabudana powder ,jeera, chilli flakes and salt and knead dough until everything combines well.


Add oil and knead dough and cover it for 15 minutes.


After 15 minutes,remove dough and make balls of your wish size.


Take a Polythene Sheet and grease with oil. Here I am showing you 3 methods of making perfect papads. I have also shown in my youtube video given below.


Method 1- Roll papad with rolling pin and cut it with help of bowl. Do this with other papads so that all your papads will be equal.


Method 2- Take a ball and with the help of plate/rolling pan,make papads.


Method 3- Take a ball and with your finger,shape the papads.


Dry it under sunlight or in your house for 2 days.


After 2 days,heat oil and fry papads and Sabudana Aloo Papad is ready!


Sago Potato Papad



Check out my Youtube Video:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts