Thursday, April 13, 2017

SAUCY NOODLES

Saucy Noodles

When I made this recipe for my family ,they love this recipe very much.So,I decided to share this recipe with all my friends.This is an easy recipe that you can give saucy noodles in kids lunch box. I am sure kids definetly love this saucy noodles.




Preparation Time:10 Minutes

Cooking Time:15 Minutes

Total Time:25 Minutes

Ingredients:


1 bowl Plain noodles(boiled and drained)

1 tbsp oregano

2 tbsp chings schezwan masala

3 tbsp tomato ketchup

Butter/oil

Salt as per taste

Method:

Heat a kadhai and add butter.Add plain noodles and mix it well.



Add tomato ketchup,chings schezwan masala,salt and oregano.Mix it well.


Saute for 2-3 minutes and turn off the flame.


Serve saucy noodles with schezwan sauce,ketchup and garnish with cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts